There are many reasons why you should live in the country. Read on to find out why you should search for your dream home outside of city limits.
- Less traffic – Everyone who lives in the city knows that traffic is a serious issue. Not only do you have to plan your day around traffic but it is something that can cause a great deal of stress, especially when you have a long commute in a busy part of town.
- Those who live in the countryside are happier – Studies have shown time and again, that living in the city can be stressful.
- You can see the stars – Until you have lived in or visited a rural area, you have never really experienced the glory of the nighttime sky.
- You get to know your neighbors – Living in a rural area means enjoying all the benefits of a small-town way of life. One of these benefits is that you get to know your neighbors.
- More privacy – With large stretches of land separating each home, you will enjoy more privacy.
- You are able to enjoy the sounds of nature – When you walk outside of your country home, you will not hear the sound of cars or the ambient sounds of the city. Instead, you will hear the sounds of birds or the hum of insects.
- You can plant a garden – With all the extra space in your yard, you can plant a beautiful garden.
- Less restrictions on your home – No more HOA covenants or city ordinances getting in your way. Living in the country means having more freedom to do it your way!
For more information about finding your dream home in the quiet countryside that surrounds Tallahassee, contact Ann Huskey 850-212-1982