Staging Your Home To Sell In Tallahassee, Havana, Quincy, or Monticello
As a real estate professional, I understand the seemingly endlessly to-do list that comes with marketing and selling a house. Faced with a long task list, when preparing your home for market, it is no surprise that some things get overlooked or pushed aside for later. As tempting as it may be to shorten your list, one thing that should that should always be a top priority is home staging. At first glance, it may seem arbitrary. However, study after study confirms that staging your house will get you more money and sell your property faster. Now, I recognize that home staging can be a daunting task. However, I have the secret to simplify the process and in turn sell your home for top dollar!
Why is home staging so important?
In a 2018 survey of more than 4,000 homes, 68% of staged homes sold for at least 9% more than those of their unstaged neighbors’
Why do staged homes sell for more money?
- Home staging emphasizes a property’s strong features and minimizes it’s weak points.
- Home staging presents your property’s maximum potential.
- Staged homes come across as well cared for and reassure potential home buyers that the home is a secure purchase
- Home staging sends a positive first impression. As, everyone knows the physcological effects of first impressions are lasting.
Potential buyers are not just looking for a place to live in…. they’re looking to fulfill their dreams and upgrade their life style. So when a home has the proper staging it has the ability to create a more emotional reaction from a home buyer.
- 81% of buyers say home staging makes it easier to visualize the property as their future home.
- 73% less time on the market
- Most staged homes sell for 9-12% more than unstaged comparable properties.
Physical Home Staging
The most effective way to stage your property is through real physical changes and cost effective real-life physical staging solutions. Simple changes can have a huge impact on how potential buyers experience your space.
Cost Effective Real Life Staging Solutions
- Area rugs
- Light fixtures
- Pulls & knobs
Staging your property allows the buyer to visualize themselves in the space. The primary goal of home staging is not to transform your property into a real life HGTV dream home; the goal is to highlight the features of your house that allow it to stand out from the rest. Experienced agents and home stagers are able to undertsand your property in relation to its indvidual market. From this market knowledge we are able to formulate a plan for your property that targets the home buyers who are the most likely to be interested in your house. When staging, I use tried-and-true design and conceptualization techniques with the objective of having potential buyers walk in and envision the property as their home.
Virtual Staging is a popular and cost effective option for many home sellers. 90% of home buyers begin their search online. For this reason, virtually staged homes can help home buyers to see the potential of a space that they may otherwise over look. More homeowners who are looking to sell their home are turning to virtual staging as an option because its ablity to emphasize thespace and functionality of a house in a cost effective manner. Through changes in virtual staging a house will often feel larger, brighter, and cleaner. Here are some of the many tools that give these extraordinary effects:
- Virtual furniture is an easy way to show the full potential of a space.
- Virtual paint is helpful when walls need a fresh coat of paint or when dated wallpaper needs a makeover.
- Virtual declutter removes distractions to buyers.
- And virtual twilight wows buyers and with warm, romantic, and welcoming exterior views that appeared to be photographed at dusk.
For a direct definition of this concept; virtual staging- uses computer tech to furnish and stage photos of a vacant or semi-vacant room. These virtualized photos can stir up dreams in a client’s mind, help them see the true potential of the property.
Staging Services In Tallahassee, Quincy, Havana and the surrounding areas
The importance of staging is undeniable. It sells your property faster and for more money. Now who doesn’t want more money in half the time, right? Interested in finding our more? I am available for free, no-obligation phone consultations. As a full-time REALTOR, I offer my virtual staging services at no cost to all houses that I list. Additional free marketing consultations and additonal staging services are available to any home or property list.