Learn from the professionals how to sell your home. Contact us for a free consultation. We offer FREE pre-listing services to sellers in the Tallahassee area.
Get Ready to Sell
You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
- Most buyers make decisions about the property they see within the first 15 seconds of entering the home.
- Homes in great condition attract more interest and offers, and tend to sell for more than homes in less than great condition.
Staging Makes the Difference
Decluttering and improving the general cleanliness and condition of the home is what we call “staging.”
When a seller stages their home, one of two things happens:
- The home becomes more valuable than other comparable properties in that price range.
- More buyers become interested and make offers allowing you to sell faster and for more money.
Stand Out From the Crowd
- Start at the curb of your house, notice any maintenance or landscaping issues (chipped front door paint, poor outside lighting, dirty windows, overgrown bushes and hedges, cluttered walkway and driveway, etc.)
- Inside the home, observe … is it tidy, clean, and odor-free? Does the layout of furnishings allow for easy flow?
- Throughout the house, make note of any areas that need painting or repair, and check flooring for wear and cleanliness.
- Will the buyer be able to see themselves in the property, or will they be too reminded of your family? Make note of family photos and personal items that can be packed away.
Contact The Eldridge Team And Find Out How Much Your Home Is Worth