No Sugar Coconut, Walnut, and Almond Chocolates
From my family to yours, a sugar-free treat just for your this valentines day!
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (optional)
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Almond Butter
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts Chopped and Halved
- 6 Drops of Liquid Stevia (optional)
- From Coconut, measure out 1/4 cup and set aside in a small bowl
- Add all dry ingredients and mix
- Add in all wet ingredients and mix
- From the batter, drop and roll small balls into the shredded coconut that has been set aside in the bowl.
- Once all the batter has been rolled into balls and covered with coconut, place in freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!